2013 itemprop='brand'>Fischer RC4 Worldcup GS Stiff Skis w/ RC4 Z 17 Bindings
The 2013 Fischer Men's RC4 Worldcup (FIS) GS Skis feature a full wood core that is reinforced with a Double Titanal Shell to provide a smooth and damp ride like few other skis. Fisher.s Hole Ski Technology reduces weight by removing material from the tip. From this removal tip vibration is reduced and edge hold improved at even the highest speeds. With a Race Room build and Air Carbon TI composites, this ski gives the most consistent performance with durable and weight conscious components. If your concerned with dropping seconds from your best times, you'd be well served to grab the 2013 Fischer Men's RC4 Worldcup (FIS) GS Skis.
- Sidecut: FIS Regulations w/ 65m width
- Radius: 27m @183
- Wood Core
- Double Titanal Shell
- Aircarbon Titanium Reinforcement
- Race Code Technology by Fischer Race Dept.
- Hole Ski Technology
- World Cup GS Design & Race Plate
- Made in Austria
- Skill: Expert Skiers & Racers
- Be the first to review this product