2013 itemprop='brand'>Fischer RC4 Worldcup GS Skis w/ RC4 Z 17 Bindings
As a precision oriented product designed in Fischer's Race room in Austria, the 2013 Fischer RC4 Worldcup GS Skis meet current FIS Regulations with a 65mm width. The Hole Ski Technology removes weight in the tip, thus reducing tip vibration and improving edge hold at high speeds. The Double Titanal Shell makes sure these skis are stiff and damp. This ski will be a major asset as you work to shave off a few seconds from your best time this season! The World Cup GS Design & Race Plate are designed to meet the toughest conditions and courses all over the globe! Certainly this tool will help to make you the best skier on your hill.
- Sidecut: FIS Regulations w/ 65m width
- Radius: 35m @190/195
- Wood Core
- Double Titanal Shell
- Aircarbon Titanium Reinforcement
- Race Code Technology by Fischer Race Dept.
- Hole Ski Technology
- World Cup GS Design & Race Plate
- Made in Austria
- Skill: Expert Skiers & Racers
- Be the first to review this product