Available brake widths are 90mm, 110mm, and 132mm. Please Enter in the box above.
2016 Marker Griffon 13 Bindings
The 2016 Marker Griffon 13 Bindings feature a DIN range of 4 - 13 and are ideal for a wide variety of skier abilities thanks to the combination of durability and performance. An over-sized base helps transfer energy from the boot to the edges of today's wider ski construction for less fatigue and quicker reactions. From freeskiing to front-side trails the Griffon 13's offer pack safety and value for the masses!
- DIN: 4 - 13
- Recommended Skier Weight: 80+ lbs.
- Stand Height Toe: W/O SKI 22mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding ADF: Stainless Steel, height adjustable∗
- Step-in Heel: Inter-Pivot
- EPS System: Dual-screw brake pad
Solid Choice Review by Gil
Currently have Griffons set up on a couple of skis, as they're a solid choice for the type of riding I do. They're a bit tougher to get in an out of compared to something like the Tyrolia Attack, but not difficult at all. Good feel under foot. (Posted on 1/25/2018)