2016 Tecncia Cochise 120 Ski Boots
The Cochise boot series from Tecnica has developed a strong following over the past few seasons due to its top notch versatility and performance features. The Cochise 120 features a walk/hike mode for alpine touring and apres ski activities alike. Unlike the 130, the Cochise 120 uses a 100mm last to accommodate for slightly wider feet and typically resulting in a more comfortable fit. With interchangeable DIN and Tech soles, the proven Power Lock top buckle, and a well-designed ski/hike adjustment, the Cochise 120 has everything a freeride enthusiasts need in a ski boot.
- 120 Flex Rating
- 100mm Medium Volume Last
- C.A.S. UltraFit Pro Liner
- 3 Micro-adjustable buckles with Power Lock Strap
- Interchangeable Heels and Toes with Tech Soles available separately.
- Cuff Mobility (Hike/Ski Mode)
- Be the first to review this product