Marker M 10.0 Comp EPS Jr. Race Bindings
The Marker M 10.0 Comp EPS Jr. Race Binding is the ideal binding for a Jr. racer to match up with the Jr. Race Interface. Junior Skiers looking for higher performance and more fun will find the maximum in protection and skiing performance in the new sport performance bindings. The M 10.0 Comp with EPS (Edge Pressure System) distributes the pressure to the ski in a more even force between the toe and heel. This results in cleaner carving, better edge hold, improved stability and greater ski control. Along with EPS these bindings offer unique top of the line features that will improve their skier's performance, confidence and control.
- Din range 3 . 10
- Recom. Skiers Weight 65- 230 lbs.
- Stand Height w/o ski 19 mm
- Toe System Biotec®
- Gliding AFD stainless steel
- Step-In Heel Compact
- EPS® System X
- Special Features In-mold technology compatible for toe sole adapter
- Be the first to review this product