2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 Skis w/ Marker Griffon Bindings
The Nordica Enforcer 93 is the new 93mm waisted version of their 2015/16 Ski of the Year and has followed in the footsteps of its bigger brother by earning Ski of the Year from publications like Ski Magazine and Freeskier Magazine. They’ve taken the construction and camber of the Enforcer and paired them with slightly narrower dimensions to create another powerful and fun expert ski with a little more front-side bias. It’s noticeably quicker than the wider Enforcer when going from edge to edge on firm snow and does hold and edge a little bit better due to the increased torsional stiffness from being a narrower waist ski. It skis maybe even better than you’d expect. No, it definitely skis better than you’d expect and is way more versatile than you’d expect from a ski with two sheets of metal and a 93 mm waist width. It has quicker turn initiation, is quicker edge to edge, has increased torsional stiffness and edge grip, and although it does sacrifice a little bit of float and stability, can still handle off piste terrain with ease. Paired with a binding, this ski is everything you need to ski the whole hill.
- Sidecut: 126-93-114 mm
- Radius: 15.5 m @ 169 cm, 16.5 m @ 177 cm, 18.5 m @ 185 cm, & 20.5 m @ 193 cm
- Full Wood Core (Poplar/Beech)
- Two Titanal Sheets over the edges.
- Hammerhead Nose - Tapered tip design
- Ability Level: Advanced Intermediate to Expert
- All Mountain Camrock Profile:
- Traditional Camber Under Foot
- Early Rise Rocker Tip and Tail
- Be the first to review this product