2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 Skis
New for the 2016/17 season, the Enforcer 93 is Nordica’s latest addition to their freeski line and has recently earned top honors from ski publications like Ski Magazine and Freeskier Magazine. Nordica simply created a narrower version of their super popular Enforcer and in doing so have produced the Ski of the Year for the second year in a row. The 93mm underfoot ski keeps all the same construction, camber profile and radius of its big brother, but in a narrower waist width. What that gives you is a ripping, rockered, do-anything ski with a little less float and a little more carving bias. It is noticeably quicker than the wider Enforcer edge to edge on firm snow and although it does lose a little bit of its versatility in soft snow it still does an impressive job in variable terrain and tricky snow conditions. Check out our full review of the Enforcer 93 on our Chairlift Chat blog. We tested it on a day with a lot of variable conditions even on one single run and were thoroughly impressed by its versatility. This ski is an excellent choice for an advanced to expert skier who wants to go everywhere but values strong performance on groomers and the ability to make proper carving turns.
- Sidecut: 126-93-114 mm
- Radius: 15.5 m @ 169 cm, 16.5 m @ 177 cm, 18.5 m @ 185 cm, & 20.5 m @ 193 cm
- Full Wood Core (Poplar/Beech)
- Two Titanal Sheets over the edges.
- Hammerhead Nose - Tapered tip design
- Ability Level: Advanced Intermediate to Expert
- All Mountain Camrock Profile:
- Traditional Camber Under Foot
- Early Rise Rocker Tip and Tail
- Be the first to review this product