2017 Nordica Enforcer Skis w/ Marker Griffon Bindings
With a new graphic, the Nordica Enforcer is back. Nordica wisely decided not to change a good thing this year, leaving the ski's construction, camber profile and dimensions unchanged. There’s no wonder why this ski earned Ski of the Year in 2016. This incredibly versatile ski can go anywhere and ski anything and does so in a forgiving, yet high performing feel that no other ski can match. The rocker/camber/rocker design combined with the shape of the sidecut and profiled tips and tails make it strong in powder and on the groomers. It really is a super versatile platform. You can carve powerful turns even on the firmest snow you can find, but you’ll also be slashing, smearing, and pivoting turns in soft snow. One of the most impressive attributes of the Enforcer might be its overall forgiving feel for a ski with two sheets of metal. When you need the power and energy metal provides, it’s there, but when you want to be a little more playful, ski at slower speeds, and make tight turns, it’s mind blowing how forgiving this ski can be and its ability to quickly change pace. Not sure where you’ll be skiing but want peak performance wherever you go? This is the ski for you.
- Sidecut: 133/100/121 mm (169 cm Ski is 131/100/119 mm)
- Radius: 15.5 m @ 169 cm, 16.5 m @ 177 cm, 18.5 m @ 185 cm, & 20.5 m @ 193 cm
- Full Wood Core (Poplar/Beech)
- Two Titanal Sheets over the edges.
- Hammerhead Nose - Tapered tip design
- Ability Level: Advanced Intermediate to Expert
- All Mountain Camrock Profile:
- Traditional Camber Under Foot
- Early Rise Rocker Tip and Tail
- Be the first to review this product