2017 Nordica Enforcer Skis
The 2016 Ski of the Year is back! The Nordica Enforcer comes back unchanged from last year save a graphic update. And it’s still as bomber as ever. A full wood core plus two titanal sheets make the ski powerful and has fantastic torsional stiffness for strong edge grip even in super firm snow conditions. The shape of the Enforcer is a big reason why the ski is so incredibly versatile. The All Mountain camRocker profile combines a gradual tip rocker and slight tail rocker together with camber underfoot. The underfoot camber gives the ski its power on the frontside, while the rockered portions allows you to slash, smear, and pivot turns even in soft snow conditions. Plus, the Hammerhead nose, a low, broad tip shape, puts more edge on the snow than other rockered ski designed, which helps to stabilize the rockered tip and also helps with turn initiation on groomers. Strong skier’s looking for a powerful ski that goes everywhere should look no further, although less aggressive, advanced intermediate skiers will love the Enforcer. One of the things that’s most impressive about it is how forgiving it can be for a ski with two sheets of metal.
- Sidecut: 133/100/121 mm (169 cm Ski is 131/100/119 mm)
- Radius: 15.5 m @ 169 cm, 16.5 m @ 177 cm, 18.5 m @ 185 cm, & 20.5 m @ 193 cm
- Full Wood Core (Poplar/Beech)
- Two Titanal Sheets over the edges.
- Hammerhead Nose - Tapered tip design
- Ability Level: Advanced Intermediate to Expert
- All Mountain Camrock Profile:
- Traditional Camber Under Foot
- Early Rise Rocker Tip and Tail
- Be the first to review this product