2017 Nordica Santa Ana 93 Women's Skis
Just like the Enforcer skis of last year, Nordica has decided to give hard charging women skiers the highly demanded Santa Ana in a bit more narrow version with the new Santa Ana 93 Women's skis. Just like the wider Santa Ana, these skis are based off the popular men’s Enforcer models but are updated with women’s specific construction that’s a result of extensive research and development from Nordica’s ski technicians. These skis offer skiers the same performance as the original Santa Ana with a bit more of a nimble feeling making the skis just a bit more versatile as an all-mountain ski. They will initiate turns a little bit quicker, will hold an edge a little bit better, and are quicker edge to edge than the wider model, but still retain solid performance in off-piste, soft snow conditions. They’re arguably more appropriate as a mogul ski than the wider Santa Ana as when skis start getting wider they hit each other much more often in terrain like bumps. Really no matter where you take the Santa Ana 93 it will leave an ear to ear grin pinned on your face.
- Sidecut: 123/93/111 mm @ 153 cm; 124/93/112 mm @ 161, 169 cm; 126/93/114 mm @ 177 cm
- Radius: 12.5 m @ 153 cm, 13.5 m @ 161 cm, 15.5 m @ 169 cm, 16.5 m @ 177 cm
- Balsa Core CA Construction
- All Mountain Santa Ana CamRock Profile
- Skill: Advanced to Expert Women Skiers
- Be the first to review this product