Available brake widths are 90mm, 110mm, and 132mm. Please Enter in the box above.
2018 Marker Duke EPF 16 Bindings
The Marker Duke EPF 16 Bindings have inherited all the superb traits of their predecessor with a few improvements that make this the hardest charging touring-capable freeride powder binding out there. The Extended Power Frame gives the Duke EPF 28% more width, allowing the mounting screws to be set 10mm farther apart than the previous model for more torsional rigidity and better direct power transfer to the ski. If your best days take you past the rope to the steepest gullies and biggest cliffs you can ski, the Marker Duke EPF 17 Bindings give you touring functionality without sacrificing the robust holding power you need on the way down.
- Large: sole length 305-365mm, weight 2790 g
- Small: sole length 265-325mm, weight 2760 g
- Light, robust Magnesium parts
- Ideal for ski waists > 88mm
- DIN range: 6.0 - 16.0
- Recommended Skier Weight > 130 lbs/60kg
- Stand height w/o ski 36 mm
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe System
- Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable Gliding AFD
- Inter-Pivot Step-In Heel System
- Be the first to review this product