2017 Marker Griffon ID Bindings
Available brake widths are 90mm, 110mm, 120mm and 136mm. Please Enter in the box above.
Marker has redesigned one of our most popular bindings to make it even more versatile. The all new Marker Griffon 13 ID adds the flexibility of SOLE.ID, which allows you to use either ISO 5355 certified Alpine boots or ISO 9523 certified Alpine Touring boots. The Griffon still excels where it did before. The wider contact points of the Power Width Design allows for better power transfer with wider skis, giving you the best performance. And while the design of the Inter Pivot Heel and the Triple Pivot Elite Toe are designed to improve ski performance, the Griffons are engineered for the most accurate releases possible. Both the heel and the toe are configured to maximize power absorption to prevent pre-release.
- DIN: 4 - 13
- SOLE.ID: ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT) Boot Sole Compatible
- Recommended Skier Weight: 80+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski:22 mm
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe
- Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable Gliding AFD
- Inter Pivot Step-In Heel
- Weight (Pair)1890 g (90mm Brake), 1900 g (110mm Brake), 1910 g (120mm Brake)
- Be the first to review this product