2017 Marker Jester 16 ID Bindings
Available brake widths are 90mm, 110mm, 120, and 136mm. Please Enter in the box above.
Expert and strong advanced skiers need the most out of their bindings. The new Marker Jester 16 ID Bindings are bindings that those skiers can count on. The Marker Royal Series Triple Pivot Elite Toe and Inter Pivot Heel are built for maximum power absorption in order to prevent pre-release. So you can count on the Jester to release only when necessary. On this binding, Marker has introduced its new SOLE.ID technology. SOLE.ID means that you can adjust the Jester to work with either Alpine ski boots or ISO 9523 certified Alpine Touring boots. New features aside, the Jester still proves to be one of the top performance freeride bindings. Magnesium parts help keep the binding strong and light. And the wide platform of its Power Width Design allows for better power transfer. That means that with this binding, you'll get peak performance from your wider, freeride skis. For expert and advanced skiers, the Jester 16 ID is a feature packed binding that you can count on.
- DIN: 6 - 16
- SOLE.ID: ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT) Boot Sole Compatible
- Recommended Skier Weight: 130+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski: 22 mm
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe
- Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable Gliding AFD
- Inter Pivot Step-In Heel
- Weight (Pair)1990 g (90mm Brake), 2000 g (110mm Brake), 2010 g (136mm Brake)
- Be the first to review this product