2018 Nordica Santa Ana 100 Women's Skis
"I love to charge it! I ski everywhere, hard and fast!" Is this how you describe your skiing? If so, then you need to check out the Nordica Santa Ana 100. Back for another season with a new paintjob and a new construction, the Santa Ana 100 is one the most versatile and fun skis on snow! Nordica took these skis to the gym and with the new Energy 2 Titanium Balsa core, an advanced combination of Poplar, Beech and Balsa woods along with Carbon and Titanium to add edge stiffness and torsional rigidity. A nice, short turning radius allows you to vary your turn shape from quick, snappy bump turns all the way to high speed GS style arcs. Did I mention these skis love charging big lines? Mount an AT binding or boot pack your way to your favorite backcountry line and huck! The 100mm waist and Blunt Nose camRock Profile provide the necessary floatation in soft snow at any speed while helping to ease turn initiation.
- Turn Radius: 12.5 m at 153 cm, 13.5 m at 161 cm, 15.5 m at 169 cm, 16.5 m at 177 cm
- Sidecut: 130/100/118 mm at 153 cm, 131/100/119 mm at 161-169 cm, 133/100/121 mm at 177 cm
- Energy 2 Titanium Balsa Construction
- Blunt Nose camRock Profile
- Skill: Advanced to Expert Women Skiers
- Be the first to review this product