2018 Nordica Santa Ana 93 Women's Skis
Returning for another season, after much success, is the 2018 Nordica Santa Ana 93, the little sister to the full 100 millimeter Santa Ana. By offering a narrower version of the ski, Nordica is giving you a slightly quicker turning and more nimble option in the same Energy 2 Titanium Balsa construction. The radius is still the same, but svelte waist allows the ski to transition from edge to edge with just that much more precision, so if you like the concept of the "do-it-all" ski that the Santa Ana is built around, but ski experience a bit hard pack snow than the next skier, then the Santa Ana 93 might be right for you. The same Blunt Nose camRock Profile lends the ski amazing versatility on everything from firm groomers to fresh snow storms. Credit is due to the gradual tip rocker and reliable camber that float the ski over variable snow while biting the edges in on anything hard. Did I mention this ski is super fun everywhere? That's right; the Santa Ana 93 is a blast to ski at high speeds and picking your way through gnarly glades. These skis just want to get up and go every morning no matter the weather; they will always be at the front of your quiver.
- Turn Radius: 12.5 m at 153 cm, 13.5 m at 161 cm, 15.5 m at 169 cm, 16.5 m at 177 cm
- Sidecut: 123/93/111 mm at 153 cm, 124/93/112 mm at 161-169 cm, 126/93/114 mm at 177 cm
- Energy 2 Titanium Balsa Construction
- Blunt Nose camRock Profile
- Skill: Advanced to Expert Women Skiers
- Be the first to review this product