Bern Watts Helmet
The successor to Bern’s original visor lid (Bern Baker), the Bern Watts combines a visor with top and back vents to provide a balance of airflow and style. Sun, rain and snow - you name it - the Watts defends against it. "From Alaska to sunny training days at Hood, the Watts works in all situations." - Rob Kingwill.
Bern EPS Helmets:
- Improved ABS thin shell with EPS hard foam
- Shell: Ultra thin ABS shell specifically engineered for EPS foam
- Impact Foam: Expanded polystyrene hard foam interior for high-impact protection
- Features: EPS hard foam meets ASTM F 2040 and EN 1077B standards for snow and ski use, as well as
- CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate use.
- Standards: Complies with CPSC, ASTM F 2040, EN1077B, EN1078
Bern Hard Hat Helmets:
- Burly ABS Shell with patented Brock soft foam
- Shell: Thicker ABS shell specifically designed for Brock foam
- Impact Foam: Soft and breathable Brock foam for multiple low-impact protection
- Features: Brock is open cell foam which allows air to circulate through the foam and out the lid, keeping you cool and dry.
- Standards: Brock foam will withstand multiple lighter impacts and hits without requiring the helmet to be replaced as with hard foam. Hard Hats with Brock soft foam do not meet the standards for action sport head protection.
S: 54 - 55.5 cm
M: 55.5 - 57 cm
L: 57 - 59 cm
XL: 59 - 60.5 cm
XXL: 60.5 - 62 cm
- Be the first to review this product