Bern developed the Macon helmet with top skaters and underground rippers. They wanted a core, high quality, subtle helmet that performed as both a skate and snow model. Crossover shreds like Alex Andrews, TJ Schneider and Luke Tanaka choose the Bern Macon for both street and snow use.
- Improved ABS thin shell with EPS hard foam
- Shell: Ultra thin ABS shell specifically engineered for EPS foam
- Impact Foam: Expanded polystyrene hard foam interior for high-impact protection
- Features: EPS hard foam meets ASTM F 2040 and EN 1077B standards for snow and ski use, as well as CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate use.
- Standards: Complies with CPSC, ASTM F 2040, EN1077B, EN1078
S: 54 - 55.5 cm
M: 55.5 - 57 cm
L: 57 - 59 cm
XL: 59 - 60.5 cm
XXL: 60.5 - 62 cm