Forsake Clyde Boot
The Forsake Clyde Boot is a sharp looking sneakerboot perfect for the mountain town lifestyle. Let's face it, it's messy out there. Like, all winter. You need a pair of kicks that can handle the harsh conditions in style. Moonboots are just not your thing – we get it. These puppies are rugged enough to shovel the driveway in yet handsome enough to wear on that Tinder date you finally lined up. Listen, it's not about what you do, it's about how you look doing it. With the Clyde - GQ meets ski bum, style meets comfort, sneaker meets boot. This maybe some of the coolest and most functional footwear we've come across in some time. Seriously. Features include a lightweight design, full grain leather and nylon upper, waterproof construction, and Peak-to-Pavement™ traction. Step up your game and style by adding the Forsake Clyde Sneakerboot to your mudroom.
- Waterproof/Breathable Membrane – HydroGuard™ seam-sealed keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Gusseted Tongue – Prevents water and debris from getting into your boot around the tongue or through the lace eyelets
- Moisture Wicking Mesh Lining – Dry equals comfort.
- Open Cell PU Footbed – Cushioning, support, and comfort.
- Peak-to-Pavement™ Outsole – No slipping on rough terrain or in the parking lot.
- Ballistic Nylon for added durability
- Full-Grain Leather
- Waterproof-Grade Materials – prevents moisture from penetrating the boots.
- Be the first to review this product