Forsake Hiker Boot
If you're looking for a one-shoe-quiver for the fall/winter/spring seasons – look no further than the Forsake Hiker Boot. Of course you want to get in shape for ski season with those fall foliage hikes. Yes, you'll need something that will keep you warm, dry, comfortable and stylish around town this winter. No, you don't want to buy a pair of galoshes when the snow starts to melt and mud season rolls around. Meet your new best friend – the Hiker Boot. This thing is seriously the best of all worlds. Built with the durability and support of a modern day hiking boot paired with metropolitan skate-shoe style. Constructed true to size and full of comfort right out of the box, the Hiker Boot is the ultimate in urban-meets-backcountry.
- Waterproof/Breathable Membrane – HydroGuard™ seam-sealed keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Gusseted Tongue – Prevents water and debris from getting into your boot around the tongue or through the lace eyelets
- Compression EVA Midsole
- Open Cell PU Footbed – Offers long-lasting cushioning and support with an anti-microbial treatment.
- Peak-to-Pavement™ Outsole – No slipping on rough terrain or in the parking lot.
- Nylon Laces - Alternate lace included
- Ballistic Nylon for added durability
- Full-Grain Leather
- Waterproof-Grade Materials – prevents moisture from penetrating the boots.
- Be the first to review this product