Forsake Trail Boot
Sneaker-meets-trail-runner-meets-skateshoe-meets-hiking boot. Amiright? Yes, that is correct. As if Forsake's trademark sneakerboot wasn't genius enough, the Trail Boot adds yet another dynamic to their modern spin on classic style paired with current comfort technology. Seriously though, the inclusion of the contoured compression midsole on the trail boot knocks it out of the park. These babies are both supportive and stable on the trail but not too bulky around town. Needless to say the level of comfort and style achieved here is very rare in the outdoor boot world. Engineered to be lightweight, waterproof, durable and superior in overall comfort. The Trail Boot is the ultimate in an urban adventurer. This thing covers all the bases.
- Waterproof/Breathable Membrane – HydroGuard™ seam-sealed keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Gusseted Tongue – Prevents water and debris from getting into your boot around the tongue or through the lace eyelets
- Compression EVA Midsole – comfort and support for long distances
- Open Cell PU Footbed - Offers long-lasting cushioning and support with an anti-microbial treatment.
- Peak-to-Pavement™ Outsole – No slipping on rough terrain or in the parking lot.
- Nylon Laces - Alternate lace included.
- Full-Grain Leather
- Heathered Textile
- Waterproof-Grade Materials – prevents moisture from penetrating the boots.
- Be the first to review this product