Gordini Men's The Polar Mitt
For when it gets arctic and you're still going out there, the Polar Mitt is the protection you need. The best-selling mitt we have, this is a true down insulated mitten but with the added feature of a stretch woven fabric across the back of the hand, making this feel less bulky than it looks at first blush. Put your hand in here and it's hard to take it back out again, it's that comfortable. Lavawool® is a patented weave of synthetic fibers and wool, the warmth and softness of wool married to the wicking properties of synthetic keep you warmer and dryer, so if you palms start to sweat a bit before you drop into that field of bumps, no matter... your hands will remain comfortable all the way through. A deep winter ski mitt, these also go to snowmobilers, ice fishermen, lifties, and snowmakers, anyone who is going to be out there in the cold and needs a pair of mitts that is going to be able to keep them comfortable for the duration. If you're suffering with a snowblower this winter, you really want to think about a pair of these mittens.
- Genuine deerskin
- Breathe weave stretch woven fabric
- Faux suede trim
- Digital grip palm and thumb patch.
- Naturaloft® insulation package: 600 fill power of 70% goose down 30% waterfowl feathers all around the hand
- Lavawool® moisture management system lining on the palm
- Thermo-plush on the back of the hand
- Aquabloc® insert.
- Ultra breathable, waterproof, windproof
- Be the first to review this product