2016 Hestra Leather Swiss Wool Merion Gloves
The Hestra Leather Swiss Wool Merion Gloves are insulated with Swiss wool a natural material consisting of wool fibers that are bound with cornstarch while the glove is lined with Merino wool for a comfortable fit. The hearty goatskin/leather makes up the construction of the exterior of the glove creating a durable and comfortable glove ready to bear the elements. The Hestra Leather Swiss Wool Merion Gloves is a great free-ride glove that offers hands the luxury of warmth!
- Outer Material: Backhand made of impregnated cowhide. Palm nade if Arny Goat Leather.
- Insulation: Swisswool
- Lining: 80% merino wool 20% polyamide
- Leather strap with Velcro closure
- Internal snow cuff in Lycra
- Be the first to review this product