- Great skis, great price, great customer service! Review by Jack
- I used these skis for the first time last week. I'm a former racer and K2/Marker fan. These skis are solid and performed great! They're (184's) extremely responsive on the steep stuff and cruise well. The customer service folks at Ski Essentials are fantastic! (Posted on 3/28/2017)
- Love the skis! Review by PC
- I used them yesterday at Waterville Valley with packed powder conditions and loved the way they handled. I am 5' 10'', 190 lbs. and an intermediate 60 year old skiier. The 163's were a perfect fit. Looking forward to getting on the slopes with them again soon. (Posted on 3/19/2017)
- Amazing ski setup, amazing price, unbelievable service Review by NH_ski_dad
Was in search for last years model as I like the look and feel better then the current years line. Amazed to find not only the perfect ski but an unbeatable price and a great shop to boot (pun intended). The skis arrive less then 48 hours after my purchase with binding mounted and set to my boot size and DNI needs. Just put them on and go.
The skis handle amazing. Bought these as I am a intermediate level and these will grow with me for years to come. All the bells and whistles of an expert level ski that anyone can use and carve with. This is a true $1000+ system for a steal!!!
I did call the shop for some advice as well and they were very informative and honest. All in all this was a great purchase and I will be doing more business with them. (Posted on 3/13/2017)
- Great deal! Great skis! Review by Pete
- Purchased these skis a few weeks back and have used them several times already and couldn't be happier with them. They have been great in both powder and hard pack and are very responsive. Ski Essentials has these for a great price and shipped super fast. (Posted on 2/13/2017)