Sorel Junior Flurry Boots
A beefier version of the kid's Flurry, the Sorel Junior Flurry Boot comes with an adjustable ankle strap for a more custom fit and a cinch down top to secure the boot against the calf for a tighter seal. Fits about mid-calf on most kids, high enough to keep out all but the deepest snow, but flexible enough so you can fit it under a pair of ski pants and bring the gaiters down over the boot for even greater snow protection. Rated down to -25F these Sorels are equipped with the signature removable felt liner, pop it out and it dries in no time... remember, kids sweat, and the inside of a boot will get damp just from their exertions. Sorel makes it easy to dry the liner and send them out fresh after every adventure. Enhanced traction with multi-directional lugs gives grip, yank on, yank off, construction make these a no-fuss option for school and home. Kids can literally kick these off in the hallway, no tracking through the house and leaving puddles in their wake. The Junior Flurry is a great boot for someone who doesn't need the additional insulation of a pack boot, and wants the convenience of a pull on.
- UPPER: Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile. Gusset tongue keeps debris out. Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- INSULATION: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction.
- SOREL rated: -25° Fahrenheit / -32° Celsius.
- Be the first to review this product