Transpack 168 Single Ski Bag
A tough little bag for a single pair of skis, the Transpack 168 carries a single pair of skis, up to 168cm in padded splendor. Sized for the shorter skis, choose the right size for your skis, don't oversize thinking you'll pack gear into the top and tail, it makes the load unstable and doesn't protect the skis the way a well fit bag is intended to. Shoulder straps and hand grabs make this easy to move around. A good choice for someone transporting skis by car, it protects the skis and keeps the edges from cutting a nice hole in your upholstery. And a good choice for the skier you're sending off to college, as it will keep the gear safely contained wherever it gets stashed or hauled off to. This is a reasonable and affordable option for the casual flyer, it will go through cargo, although you'll want to take full advantage of any extra space which will cut down on additional luggage and serve to further protect the skis and bindings. Consider investing in packing cubes to protect your clothes from the edges and keep them clean and contained... ski bags are not the usual transport system for you long undies after all!
- Padded ski bag.
- Super tough water resistant 600 denier coated polyester.
- Compression straps for load control and size adjustments.
- Heavy duty double locking, self-repairing nylon coiled zippers.
- Shoulder / hand straps.
- Internal zipper pocket for personal items.
- Industrial strength material and components.
- Be the first to review this product