Transpack 182 Single Ski Bag
A padded ski bag for a single ski 182 cm long, Transpack single skis bags come sized, choose the right size for your skis. The temptation, to go bigger and pack extra in there, should be thoroughly suppressed. These bags are designed to protect your skis if they're fit properly. And there will be extra room to pack soft items around the skis, although we really recommend you use packing cubes for your jammies and socks to keep them clean and clear of your perfectly tuned edges. You did have your skis tuned and your binding checked before the season started, didn't you? Of course you did. A solid bag designed to get you from here to there and home again, rugged enough for casual airline use, definitely a good choice if you're anticipating your skis being mashed under duffels and suitcases in a storage pod or in the back of a car. At a certain point a bag like this becomes all about protecting the things around the skis from the skis, so while it does protect your skis, it also keeps sharp edges from slicing through your duffle, your car's upholstery, or your gloves as you're yanking gear out of the car.
- Padded ski bag.
- Super tough water resistant 600 denier coated polyester.
- Compression straps for load control and size adjustments.
- Heavy duty double locking, self-repairing nylon coiled zippers.
- Shoulder / hand straps.
- Internal zipper pocket for personal items.
- Industrial strength material and components.
- Be the first to review this product