Transpack Cargo Bag
Truly living up to its name, the Transpack Cargo Bag has pockets galore. On the sides, on the top, and on the inside, there are pockets everywhere. If you're one of those people with an organized desk and a whiteboard scheduling system you're going to love this bag... a place for everything, and everything in its place. It's not the largest bag Transpack makes, but it's considered an "XL," so it has room for larger boots and has a generously sized protected water resistant cargo pocket to carry your helmet, along with whatever other gear you want to pack with you. A nice flexible bag with all the pockets going on and the little extra features which make take this a bit over a classic bag; the tarpaulin bottom, the reflective stripe, extra padding in the shoulder straps. A solid bag for the skier looking to pack (and unpack) the car efficiently, and not have to worry about where that critical item has got to.
- Isosceles Storage System™ carries boots, helmet and lots of gear.
- Durable and tough water resistant coated 600 denier polyester.
- Side boot pockets with air/water drainage grommets.
- Coated water resistant extra-large central compartment for gear.
- Water resistant tarpaulin bottom.
- Closed cell foam padded back.
- Adjustable neoprene padded shoulder straps and sternum strap for support and comfort.
- External side and top pockets for accessories.
- Internal zipper pocket for personal items.
- Zipper top lid pocket.
- Zipper side pockets with reflective stripe.
- Double locking, self-repairing nylon coil zippers.
- Volume: 3,400 cu in / 56 L
- Be the first to review this product