Transpack Hard Case Shuttle
Designed to carry a single pair of skis and poles, the Hard Case Shuttle is the preferred way to take advantage of Vail's Epic Pass. Go for the snow, secure in the knowledge that your skis will arrive undamaged protected by a hard shell case and foam tip and tail protection. The case comes complete with what you need to pack the skis securely, 2 web straps for holding them together, and 2 elastic ski brake retainers. Fitting skis between 114-208cm, this case locks quickly into the right position, and locks, with space in the Notch Locking System for both a hitch pin and a TSA approved lock at the same time. You are definitely taking advantage of that Epic Pass this year!
- Securely transports a single pair of skis (including wider skis) and poles.
- Made of high density polyethylene.
- Adjustable length securely accommodates skis from 114cm to 208cm.
- Front handle ergonomically designed to comfortably hold the case while rolling.
- Variable length Notch Locking System™ allows for both a 1/4" hitch pin
- and TSA lock at the same time.
- Rugged low profiled wheels.
- Molded handles offer easy lifting.
- Easy Pull O-Ring to comfortably disengage inner case.
- Closed cell foam padding at top and bottom to protect tips and tails.
- Included: 2 web straps with clips for holding skis together in the facing tip tail position.
- Included: 2 elastic ski brake retainers.
- Industrial strength web and components.
- Top dimensions: 7" x 10" x 47"
- Bottom dimensions: 6.5" x 9" x 42.5"
Excellent Product! Review by Rhythmking
So, after 50+ years of skiing, I finally decided to get a hard shell case. I'm so glad I did. This product is excellent- well thought out design, high quality construction, great wide rubber wheels (with bearings), and easily lockable with a TSA luggage lock. What I particularly like is that I can keep my skis in my carrying bag and simply stuff it into the Transpack. And because of its adjustability, you can really cinch down the case, holding the skis securely inside with no wiggle room. It comes with 2 rubber bands to lift up the brakes, as well as 2 rock straps to secure the skis. Really great product here. (Posted on 2/3/2018)