Transpack Heated Boot Pro Bag
The ultimate in boot bags, the Transpack Heated Boot Pro Bag might sound like a luxury item, and it might be... but it is also one of the greatest improvements to come out of the industry in some period of time. This pack warms and dries your boots, and comes with two plugs, one for a wall outlet, and one for your car. In plain English, this means you can keep your boots warm on a long drive to the mountain, or dry them on the way home, neatly and conveniently. Stuff your gloves and socks in the bag and it will warm and dry them as well. Simply a fabulous innovation. In the shop if someone laughs at the idea of a heated bag another customer is certain to step up and say "I own one of those... it is fantastic."
- Backpack warms and dries your ski or snowboard boots.
- Super tough, water resistant coated 1680 ballistic nylon and polyester ripstop.
- Safety tested heating elements and components warm boots to the right temperature for both comfort and evaporation of moisture.
- Three heat settings allow you to set the desired heat temperature to warm your boots as well as gloves, hat and socks.
- 2 Plugs: a standard plug for wall outlets or a 12 volt plug for your car.
- Top zippered mesh compartments for evaporated moisture to escape.
- Side hinged front door opening for easy access to boots.
- External helmet pocket on door opening accommodates a full sized helmet or can be zipped up flat allowing the bag to stay compact.
- Water resistant tarpaulin bottom.
- Closed cell foam padded back with ID holder.
- Contoured adjustable neoprene comfort shoulder straps.
- Adjustable sternum strap for stability.
- Many internal and external pockets for tools, accessories, personal items and gear.
- Stow-away compartment for shoulder straps.
- Zipper side pockets with reflective stripe.
- Comfort grip rubber top handle.
- Double locking, self-repairing nylon coil zippers.
- Volume: 2200 cu. in. / 37L
- Be the first to review this product