2023 Nordica Enforcer 100 Skis w/ Tyrolia Attack2 14 GW Bindings
Nordica Enforcer 100 Skis with Binding
The Nordica Enforcer 100 Skis with Bindings are a fantastic setup for advanced and expert skiers who are looking for the ultimate in high-performance versatility. Built with a wood core and two sheets of metal, these skis mean business, and they have the performance to match the build. On the groomers, you'd have no idea you were on a 100- millimeters underfoot ski, they just hook up and carve so well. On the powder, they float like much lighter skis, and a lot of that has to do with the extended rocker profile. This unique profile allows the 100 to excel in nearly every condition and terrain type, so it can be used as a daily driver for many skiers, East or West. The Enforcer 100 also has the unique ability to make any turn shape at any speed, so it can be driven hard or skied slow and it will respond immediately to the driver input. Great versatility, torsional stiffness, edge hold, quickness, and maneuverability come to mind when asked to best describe the overall impressions of the 100. It's the epitome of an all- mountain ski. Advanced and expert skiers will appreciate the stability and power, but the tip and tail rocker make them awesome in the bumps and trees too. For those skiers looking for a one ski quiver, the Nordica Enforcer 100 Skis with Bindings will deliver for you time and time again.
- Sidecut: 132/100/120
- Turn Radius: 18.4 meters at 186 cm length
- Wood Core
- True Tip
- Dual Metal Laminate
- Carbon Chassis
- Tip and Tail Rocker
- Ability Level: Advanced and Expert Skiers
1. Is there any difference in the 2023 Enforcer 100 over the 2022, other than the graphics?
2. Any reason to pair these skis with the Griffon Marker ID over the Tyrolia Attack? I currently ski the Griffons, but open to a change.
3. My current BSL is 315mm; if I replace my boots in the future, can the bindings be adjusted to accommodate new boots?
2. Not in terms of performance or safety. Attack is a bit easier to step in and out of.
3. If you stay in 27.5 mp, you will likely not have to remount.
The Enforcer 100 uses two full sheets of metal while the Santa Ana only has one shaped metal laminate. You're going to see a pretty significant weight difference between these two skis with the Enforcer also being the faster of the two. One way of looking at it is the Enforcer 100 is similar to the Santa Ana but with a lot more horsepower.