Olukai 'Ohana Women's Sandals
OluKai ‘Ohana Women's Sandal
A super comfortable summer sandal for wearing around water, docks, and boat landings, the OluKai Women's ‘Ohana sandal has a compression-molded EVA midsole with a nice high arch and a smooth drop-in ICEVA footbed to provides an anatomical fit for all-day comfort. Water-resistant synthetic straps and backed with a quick-drying jersey liner for comfort so you can go in and out of the water and have these dry on your feet. The non-marking wet grip rubber outsole is siped for added traction. Siping was developed by John F. Sipe in 1923. One story has it that Sipe was a deckhand who grew tired of slipping across a wet deck. He discovered cutting slits into the bottoms of his shoes provided better traction than the uncut tread, and presto: deck shoes! Today, siping is used on car tires, boat shoes, work boots, and OluKai's Ohana sandals to give you the traction you need to get that kayak down the boat launch ramp, navigate wet docks, and step aboard boats. This is the summer sandal that won't mind getting caught in the rain, spending the day at the lake, or sitting the the bonfire watching the sun go down over the ocean. From the Hawaiian word for family, the ‘Ohana (oh-hah-na) is offered for women, men, and kids so everyone can be ready to meet summer head on.
- Woman's water friendly synthetic toe post sandals
- Water-resistant synthetic straps with quick-drying jersey knit lining
- Soft nylon toe post for an ultra-comfable fit
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with a smooth drop-in ICEVA footbed provides an anatomical fit for all-day comfort
- Non-marking Wet Grip Rubber outsole lugged and siped for added traction on land and wet surfaces.
These are made with synthetic materials so they won't stretch as much as sandals made with leather but will still stretch slightly overtime as they form to your footbed. Hope this helps!