Osprey Snowkit Duffel
Osprey Snowkit Duffel
Whether you reach the slopes by plane, train, or automobile, the Snowkit Duffel by Osprey is designed to haul what you need to where you need it. With a convenient backpack carry through a stowaway contoured harness and sternum strap (with emergency whistle because you never know when a whistle might come in handy) this leaves your hands free for toting skis, opening doors, and waving boarding passes. A dedicated vented footwear end compartment for ski or snowboard boots or any damp items you don't want mixing with your other gear. End pockets keep the small stuff organized, and a large U-zip access main compartment makes organizing and accessing gear a snap. A side pocket has a nifty waterbottle carry as well as hidden webbing straps you can deploy to attach extra gear to the bag. Weather-protected pockets and burly 1680D ballistic nylon on the bottom keep your stuff protected, while the 210/420/630D nylon dobby blend is going to take the abuse and wear of travel. A duffle that is so much more than a duffle these keep your gear corralled and clean, slide under a bed or tuck into a closet, and are ready to rock at a moment's notice. It's grab your gear and go.
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke
- Soft, breathable back contact surface
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Tuckaway helmet carry
- Large end compartment for ski/snowboard boots with ventilation window
- Dual-zippered 3-D end pockets with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items
- Internal zippered mesh side panel pocket
- Dual compartment internal zippered mesh organizer pocket for small items
- Zippered side compartment with water bottle carry/webbing straps for attaching accessories
- Large U-zip access to main compartment
- Weather-protected main compartment zip path with overlapping rain flaps
- Three burly grab handles
- D-ring attachments for adding a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Lower web lashing points for securing duffels
- Side panel web lashing points for securing duffel or attaching gear
- Padded side grab handle
- 2746 IN3 / 45
- L22.6H X 13.4W X 11D IN.
- 2.2 LBS.
|Brand||Osprey Packs Inc|