Icebug ADAK Wool BUGrip Men's Boot
IceBug Adak Wool BUGrip Men's Boot
The IceBug Adak Wool BUGrip Men's Boot is a well insulated for very low temperatures made with a BUGrip® outsole. A BUGrip® sole is made of a special rubber with 14–19 integrated carbide steel studs. The stud design and the properties of the rubber compound give these studs a dynamic function, they work independently of each other so when weight is applied the sole adapts to the surface to provide the best grip possible, whether you're on asphalt or ice. The Adak can be described as a true winter adventure boot, with a street smart Scandinavian design and a terrific attention to green materials and design. A high shaft in felted wool and Oily Nubuck leather keeps the snow out, while the BUGdri® membrane keeps the feet dry, and Primaloft® Bio insulation keeps them warm. A Terry fleece lining wraps your feet in cozy, while the roomy toebox helps trap warm air where you need it most. With full lacing, and a supportive midsole this is a stable boot for long walks in winter weather and cold conditions with grip that won't quit. It's not surprising the Adak is Icebug's number one winter weather boot: warmth without that sloppy feel in the boot thanks to a well fit midsole, and a grip that lets you take on city streets and country hikes with confidence.
- Upper: DriTan® oily Nubuck leather and wool.
- Insulation: 100g/ sqm Primaloft® Bio, in vamp and toe Primaloft® Bio 400g/ sqm.
- Membrane: BUGdri® made from 50% recycled GRS certified PET polyester.
- Lining: Bluesign®, solution dyed Terry Fleece.
- Insock: BLOOM® foam EVA lined with Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt.
- Midsole: EVA with 20% BLOOM® foam.
- Outsole: 20% recycled Rubber with 17 BUGrip® carbide tip studs.
- Last: Wide comfort fit last with roomy toebox.
Thats a tough call as we don't have a size chart that would tell us this. I can tell you they run true to size. Best bet is to order the size that you think would fit. if it does not, just send them back for a full refund.