Tecnica Forge Winter GTX Men's Boots
Tecnica Forge Winter GTX Mens Hiking Shoe
The boot designed for the man who isn't going to let a little ice and snow keep them from getting out there and having fun this winter, the Tecnica Forge Winter GTX Men's Hiking Shoe has all the features of the fully customizable Forge boot, plus a Vibram® Arctic Grip sole designed to grip on icy and snow surfaces. This is the boot to choose this winter if you want control and comfort snowshoeing, trekking, or just stomping through your home turf. An outstanding tread system for grip in a boot that is right out of the box comfortable, but will be customized precisely to your foot with a second skin fit after 15 minutes in the store. This is game changing foot comfort in a boot designed to take you through winter with comfort and confidence.
- Upper: 1,8mm Nubuck leather with stretch fabric base
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Adaptive system; 2 Layers of EVA combined with 1layer of ESS
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Trekking
- Mid density EVA is light, flexible and cushioned to deliver the maximum level of comfort.
- Central layer: Hard ESS EVA protects the foot from hard, edgy rocks.
- Lower midsole layer: Soft density EVA allows the deformation of the lugs to adapt to different terrains.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip sole designed to grip on icy and snow surfaces
- Elastic fabric and Gore-Tex® lining on the collar area allows easy step-in.
- Perforated breathable zones
- Customizable heel pocket for perfect heel hold.
- Customizable arch matches the customizable footbed for ultimate arch support.
- Customizable ankle pads adjust the size and positioning of the malleolar pads to accommodate the wide range of feet.
- Unique Overlap tongue design relieves pressure points on the larger and more sensitive medial malleolar pad.
- Self Locking Lace Design for precise micro-adjustability.
- Eliminates lace loosening while walking.
- No lateral lace exposure eliminates breaking laces.
- Lacing creates even foot wrapping alleviates pressure points.
Tecnica fit pretty true to size. I'm a 10 sneaker and a size 10 fits me perfectly.. We currently have both sizes in stock so go with what size you would normally wear in a running shoe and you should be good to go. You could also order both sizes and return the one that does not fit. Make sure to check out our return policy at the bottom of our home page.