Tecnica Forge Winter GTX Women's Boots
Tecnica Forge Winter GTX Womens Hiking Shoe
If comfort, support, and confidence are characteristics you look for in your summer hikers these Tecnica Forge Winter GTX Womens Hiking Boots are, well, let's be frank.. they're going to blow your mind. The Forge hiker built with a winter Vibram® Arctic Grip sole for no slip grip on winter surfaces, with the same out of the box comfort and unique 15 minute in-store customizable option for a boot that fits your foot, perfectly. Your feet are unique to you, and now your boots can be too, with a boot that is customizable from the heel pocket to the ankle to the arch, and equipped with a lacing system that wraps your foot evenly, eliminating pressure points. An outstanding pair of boots for the winter walker, snowshoe enthusiast, or winter trekker, these are a step beyond anything you've ever tried on before.
- Upper: 1,8mm Nubuck leather with stretch fabric base
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Adaptive system; 2 Layers of EVA combined with 1layer of ESS
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Trekking
- Mid density EVA is light, flexible and cushioned to deliver the maximum level of comfort.
- Central layer: Hard ESS EVA protects the foot from hard, edgy rocks.
- Lower midsole layer: Soft density EVA allows the deformation of the lugs to adapt to different terrains.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip sole designed to grip on icy and snow surfaces
- Elastic fabric and Gore-Tex® lining on the collar area allows easy step-in.
- Perforated breathable zones
- Customizable heel pocket for perfect heel hold.
- Customizable arch matches the customizable footbed for ultimate arch support.
- Customizable ankle pads adjust the size and positioning of the malleolar pads to accommodate the wide range of feet.
- Unique Overlap tongue design relieves pressure points on the larger and more sensitive medial malleolar pad.
- Self Locking Lace Design for precise micro-adjustability.
- Eliminates lace loosening while walking.
- No lateral lace exposure eliminates breaking laces.
- Lacing creates even foot wrapping alleviates pressure points.